I love To Cruise But Not so Good Experience

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 16, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

For starters this has been a different experience prior to my other experiences. My balcony stateroom was so hot the entire time of my stay and I was really miserable. But I did not complain I just kept trying to bare with it since I was not plaining to be in the room the entire time. But the last night call front desk told they sent someone who work on AC for like an hour and the room was better for about an hour and it was back to being the hot box it was before. I loved my waiter Jefferson Japay he was the most nicest waiter I have encountered in a long time. Other staff we encounter was pretty nice as well. But the nail in the coffin for me was that we were leaving the ship on our way to baggage claim. They have these men standing around to see who would like help to cars, shuttle etc..Well my son put his luggage on the dolly and who would know an hour later when I am half way where going I get a call saying my son luggage is still there. So the lady on the phone trying to tell me that we left it. I told her NO we did not it does not make any sense what she is trying to tell me because we all claimed our baggage and if he did not have his we would have never left out of the building #1 and this man whom I tip a $20 took already look suspect. I feel like he kept my son bag and went through it. Then took it and some where so it can be found. Then everyone is trying to exclude them selves from this matter. By saying Royal Carribean has nothing to do with them baggage handlers that in customs. But yes they do because if it was not for Royal having a cruise ship their, it would not be a need for them.

So I am very pissed to say the least. AngryAngryAngry

Love waiter Jefferson Japay

It get's an OK because it was so hot in this cabin my entire time.