Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Most Relaxing Cruise Ever

Sail Date: January 26, 2015

This was my fourth cruise and definitely the most relaxing one I've ever taken.  Our steward was friendly, efficient and helpful.  He kept our room so neat and clean; it was a pleasure just to spend time in it.  The wait staff in the My Fair Lady Dining Room, Deck 5, were absolutely wonderful.  They had great attitudes and were very attentive.  The bar staff were very friendly, efficient and entertaining.  We loved the Solarium--the pool, whirlpools, bar and cafe were all great.  We also really enjoyed the Windjammer Cafe on Deck 9.  The afternoon tea and casual dining were such a pleasure.  Our primary reason for taking this cruise was to get some much needed rest and stress relief, and we were easily able to accomplish this.  The only difficulty we encountered during and after the cruise was caused by the billing process for onboard purchases.  At the end of the cruise, both I and my friend were dismayed to find our charges were not divided as we had requested.  One of our Sea Pass accounts would periodically shut down throughout the cruise, and this necessitated several trips to Guest Services in an effort to sort out the incorrect billing.  Our Guest Services representative was very helpful and patient, but apparently she could not make the accountant understand which account should be charged for the various purchases.  None of our efforts to get this issue resolved were successful, and we had to do some serious financial juggling once we got back home and were able to access our bank accounts.  If you are planning on using more than one credit card to pay for extras, such as the one of the drink packages, please make sure to verify the charges on the last day of the cruise and once your arrive back home.  If you don't, you'll probably be wondering what caused the billing discrepancies on your account(s).

Very pretty and tastefully decorated; easy to navigate.
Everything was very delicious; I especially loved the scones served during afternoon Tea.
Very comfortable and well designed.
Entertainment So busy relaxing, I missed all the entertainment, but I'm sure it was great.
Children's Programs N/A--Two 50+ ladies taking a restful cruise.
Lots to do if one was so inclined, but I preferred to rest.
I love Nassau--it is very pretty and peaceful.
Port Canaveral, Florida
I loved the new terminal (Terminal 1). It was easy to navigate and very close to the ship.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island) N/A. The weather was not very good, and we had to bypass this island.
Very pretty and peaceful.