Enhancement Of The Seas

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 19, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

As this was my first cruise it was a totally awesome experience!!  I was so impressed with the way the staff is so attentive and the food was excellent.  I can't say enough about how great this experience was for me.  I especially enjoyed the shore excursion on Coco Cay where I went on jet skis for the first time.  All the shows and entertainment were wonderful a well!!

The best food and dining experience I have ever had

Did not do too much but the ones I attended were okay; I thought the price of bingo was a little steep

Personally I did not care for the comedian or the juggler magician but the other shows were great

NA

I would like to give a shout out to Pedro our stateroom attendant along with Erhan and Trady in the Fair Lady Dining Room went above and beyond service!

Totally awesome

I think that both hot tubs should be open instead of closing one down at night. I called for room service once in early morning and the coffee was luke warm and very very strong

Port Canaveral, Florida Did not visit port

Even though it is a busy port it was easy to maneuver and all the employees I came in contact with were so helpful
The only thing I did was the jet ski and it was so much fun
Not impressed at all