Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

carnival was better

Sail Date: January 19, 2015

This is the second cruise I have been on, and right from the start it was worse than the previous one.  last time helped me through the whole process and was amazing... this time they were RUDE and short tempered.

The cruise ship itself seemed to have been designed for an older crowd, where the carnival ship was all about fun things to do.

One of the perks of cruises is all you can eat amazing food... NOT the case here!  We ordered room service breakfast... over an HOUR after it was supposed to be delivered they call and tell us it will be another 40 minutes... but the cafe closes in 10  minutes so if we hurry we can eat there... AWFUL SERVICE! AND literally 1 minute after the close the lunch buffet... the servers TAKE THE FOOD TRAYS FROM YOUR HANDS AND TELL YOU TO LEAVE! They just throw it away anyways... why not let me eat when I am ALREADY THERE AND PAID FOR IT!

One other thing that really stuck out for me was the entertainment.  Literally at every event/gameshow/gathering they bad mouthed carnival... EVERY TIME! That is completely disrespectful.... and not once on the carnival cruise  did they have bad things to say about other cruise lines.

I'm not sure if this was an awful representation of Royal Carribean, we had an amazing experience with carnival, or a combination.... but I would never pick Royal Carribean over Carnival again.

The person who came to clean was very nice and fun to talk to... but he would do weird things like hide my electronics under my pillow. He also would take away towels/cups from the bathroom and not return them until we asked. And we would have to remind him to give us the breakfast menu too