Perfect

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 19, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

From beginning to end, this cruise was perfect. The weather could not have been better. The seas were calm, the crew was attentive and entertaining. I didn't know what to expect on Cocoa Day and was pleasantly surprised. I wish there were more cabanas to rent or that the shore excursion desk attendant would have let me know about the cabanetts. But we had a great day exploring the island and snorkeling in the clear blue waters.

In Nassau, we had booked the "Resort for a day" at the Hilton and were not disappointed. We enjoyed a great beach and delicious food within walking distance of the ship. I've traveled extensively and am used to the vender hawking near the port. But the narrow sidewalks and busy street traffic made it difficult to walk comfortably to our destination, especially when we set off to the Queen's Staircase. I do enjoy seeing how life is in other parts of the world but feel that this was just locals taking advantage of tourist, not every day Bahamian life.

Overall it was a great vacation away from the freezing temps and snow of the North. Royal Caribbean is great for young and old alike with something for everyone.

So many option's to choose from. Happy to see a taco bar one night

There is always something to do. I had to remind myself to relax and do nothing

From shows to contest the crew did an amazing job of making everyone feel special

Our cabin steward was great and the singing sanitizer lady at the Windjammer was something to look forward.

Very clean and up to date

Surprisingly large with àmple storage

For us, an interior room is perfect. There are plenty of places to get some privacy on deck if you need it.

We used Park Port Canaveral 2 right next to our hotel and were shuttled right to the door and back. The new terminal is very smooth ànd keeps everyone moving
So much to do! But after lunch was served, most people went back to the ship leaving us feeling like we hàd our own private island
The port itself was well organized ànd very nice. The surrounding area was too commercialized ànd even seemed dangerous