Excellent cruise!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 28, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

This was our first time took a ship cruise for Thanksgiving holiday. We are four people two American and two Chinese for the holiday break.  We had an excellent time in this ship. The dining foods were delicious, plus the nice services made us very happy had the holiday on the ship.  The room services people not only clean well in our room, but also used the towel made special decorations for us.   We like the music programs enjoyed them very much.  We had an excellent time for the holiday.  I would like to bring my family and guests to take this cruise again.  I am sure I will recommend our friends to take this cruise go to Bahamas as well.

Because the large wind, we couldn't get on the island.