bad experience

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 28, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
I have cruised with royal carribean before and this time around my experience was not enjoyable. The staff Members were very rude. From the munster call to the staff overall. Very few if any activities enjoyable. I recommend more shows throughout the day. I also recommend that the ice cream machine stay open past 9pm along with ping pong and other individual activities. I recently cruised with carnival for 3 days and found to have a better experience overall. Staff was friendly and there were dance shows throughout the day which were great. Price was also very affordable. In the future I will think twice before boarding on royal carribean. Very disappointed.

Slightly small.

Ship was ok. Didn't get to go on coco cay due to weather. Activities were boring. Food was ok staff was terrible. Seemed they didn't want to be bothered. Not very friendly.

weather did not permit going to cococay