Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Could have been better

Sail Date: October 17, 2014

Most of the ship/cruise experience was JUST ok. This was my 4th cruise and I wasn't thrilled. Food was bland. We ate burgers and fries for every lunch and dinner because it was the best thing going....however the lunch at a Coco Cay Beach was very good. The entertainment was very boring and armature. There was no super water slide or anything exciting about the deck pool. The ship itself was sooooo generic on the outside. No decor, no colors. Nothing. Just a big white ship. Our shipped looked pitiful docked next to the Norwegian and Carnival ships!  On my next cruise I will have to pay more attention to ship details and food reviews. In spite all of that the service was SUPERB!!!!!! The cabins were very nice! Boarding and departing was a breeze! Overall I would say this ship just wasn't festive enough at all. Carnival Fascination so far has been my best experience hands down!

Cruise Photos

Bland, tasteless
Clean, modern and updated, comfortable
Very nice, learned our names, meet all needs immediately
Amateur, boring
Children's Programs N/A
Not enough to interest me personally
Far too expensive.....Parasailing was a blast, glass bottom boat was pointless
Port Canaveral, Florida
City yours are always great!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Parasailing was a blast

Tables should've be along the outside of the deck for outdoor dining. To many lounge chairs. Finding everything thing on the ship was very easy. Photograph prices are outrageous.