Could have been better

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 17, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Most of the ship/cruise experience was JUST ok. This was my 4th cruise and I wasn't thrilled. Food was bland. We ate burgers and fries for every lunch and dinner because it was the best thing going....however the lunch at a Coco Cay Beach was very good. The entertainment was very boring and armature. There was no super water slide or anything exciting about the deck pool. The ship itself was sooooo generic on the outside. No decor, no colors. Nothing. Just a big white ship. Our shipped looked pitiful docked next to the Norwegian and Carnival ships!  On my next cruise I will have to pay more attention to ship details and food reviews. In spite all of that the service was SUPERB!!!!!! The cabins were very nice! Boarding and departing was a breeze! Overall I would say this ship just wasn't festive enough at all. Carnival Fascination so far has been my best experience hands down!

Bland, tasteless

Not enough to interest me personally

Amateur, boring

N/A

Very nice, learned our names, meet all needs immediately

Clean, modern and updated, comfortable

Tables should've be along the outside of the deck for outdoor dining. To many lounge chairs. Finding everything thing on the ship was very easy. Photograph prices are outrageous.

City yours are always great!
Parasailing was a blast