Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Bar Services

Sail Date: October 17, 2014

Everything was wonderful however the bar service was very poor!!  I don't know if they were short staffed or if the customer service behind the bar is just failing!  Very disappointing.  Hope the future cruises don't have the same problem!!

I like this ship however I prefer the larger ships...I enjoy walking the promenade, shopping and getting a bite to eat then finding a table to people watch!
Great service in the main dining room!! We totally enjoyed eating there every evening!
Fantastic staff in MDR however the service behind the bars (all bars) was very poor and slow!
Children's Programs N/A
Onboard Activities N/A
Very much enjoyed Coco Cay and Nassau
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Enjoyed this port very much!! The weather was awesome and the water was fabulous!!

Loyal to Royal...very much!! Only sail on Royal Caribbean