Great trip!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 10, 2014

While the ship is an older one and the smallest one I have sailed on recently, I found that the customer service was excellent. The cruise director was the best out of all my cruises. He and his staff packed so much to do in this short cruise that there was always something fun going on. The food in the main dining room was good. I enjoyed every meal that I had there. The windjammer was not that good but ,it is after all, a buffet. Some of the best food can be found in the solarium at the Park Cafe.

I stayed in cabin 8089- midshipman interior. While small and showing some age it was adequate for our needs. If you like to sleep in you may want a different location as we could hear the deck chairs being moved around at six am each morning.

I highly recommend the day pass from the British Colonial Hilton in Nassau. For 62.00 we had use of the beach,pool,chairs,towels,snorkel equipment and food. (You get a 40.00 food voucher.)

We went scuba diving in Coco cay. It's an easy dive and since it is early morning you still have all day to relax on the island.

Overall this was a great vacation at a great price.

Main dining room and park cafe excellent.

All members of cruise director's staff were great.

The best cruise director!!!

Showing age in some spots but still a beautiful ship.

Showed some age. Noise from deck chairs early in the morning.

When you board head for the Park Cafe in the solarium for lunch. No crowds and better food. The freestyle come machines were worth the price of the soda package.

Quick and organized.
We went to the British Colonial Hilton to avoid crowded excursions. A great day!
Walk to barefoot beach.