Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Lovely Cruise

Sail Date: October 10, 2014

Room Type: Suite

It was a wonderful cruise the staff, the food was great. Only wished they would show a nice movie like the add I saw on TCM of the different activities they will have on their movie cruise. Of course, I will never make that cruise, but for us seniors who loved the golden Hey Day of Hollywood it would be great to cater this to the seniors and not just  the current activities they have for the young.  The smoking in the casinos is a difficult to manage  but other than this it was a nice cruise.

Entertainment Wish they would include a movie theater. I would love to be part of the TCM cruise with all the activities they will offer .
Children's Programs N/A
For the kids, which does not apply for me it seemed okay,
Port Canaveral, Florida Very crowded but other than this it was fine.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)