Great most relaxing

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 22, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

I just wanted to thank you for one of the most relaxing trips I've had in a long while.  We figured how bad could it be a short cruise, cheaper than a hotel  & restaurant cant beat it. So we went and it was wonderful, more than wonderful it was amazing. We had to do nothing or we could do everything, it was our choice. Loved to eat in dining room but real like to dress casual & we could. We were so happy with this trip we plan to take more of them. Nice to just get away, relax, eat, drink if we choose, just rest - sleep- and play. I highly recommend this trip!!! If you need a break and feel like royalty I recommend this trip. They clean 2 times a day your room, so if you want a nap its ok to have bed messed up they will come in & clean it. At night they will have your bed remade so you can have a refreshed bed to sleep in.

Again I would like to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to the staff on this fine vessel.

Sincerely Judy Dunn

Amazing dishes, excellectly served & taste was delish.

The only thing I would change was when they had trivia was before second dinner more

We usually like 1or 2 shows on a trip but this trip we enjoyed ALL shows.

I really would like to thank The Cabin Steward & The Lady who served our food.

Awesome, fun ship to explore, but no so big to get lost on

Had miss understanding with steward but the Cabin boss fixed the problem ASAP

Such a selection of food & I just wanted to tell you, " The desserts we exceptional this trip" we usually like At Dinning room but this ship it was great upstairs on 9th floor deck.
Only thing I would change is offering a coffee shop after hours. But we did enjoy room service daily

great restaurants & hotels that will allow you to park & ride
Need internet but thats it
fun to snorkel