lazy Days

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 22, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Cabin Number: 2067

This cruise for me was a lazy good time for . Had a lot ot time to run all over the ship to have fun, but the comedy show needs a little improvement compared to my june crusie with Carnival . My room porter went above her normal duties to help me out with events and directions throuhtout my stay on this outing. I my go again at the end of october and I would love to have her as my room porter again. Its like having a personal assistant who makes you feel like family ? I kept calling her nancy ,but her name really was helen W. ,but that did not matter with her ,still got A plus ,service thanks Ms watson.

paid for anytme dinning, never used it, the buffett was ok for me.

crusie director tried ,his questions need a litte work, seems as if he was new at the game show.

did like the comedy show that much

none

ms helen watson was the best among many great sevice staff

Love that location, I had one lazy day just sleeping. First time for me to stay in my room one whole day . Felt ,look and smelled clean.

Walk around the casino on the way to the thearter, very smokey.

selpt the day away on the ship,been there before.
go on shore early or late evening ,its hot.