Terrible helper...well most

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 28, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

We had a great time on board as far as the waiters staff and our stateroom attendant, but the rest of the staff sucked. I didn't get to go to Cococay, because I could not get down the stairs. I was very upset because of this. I wished I could have atleast gotten to see the island. Well I didn't and it will be the last time I will travel with Royal Caribbean again. They are not very handicap friendly. I traveled on Carnival and they made sure that I made it out to Belize and they to are tendered.

Our room was great...shower very small.

Our stateroom staff and waiters were the best I have had....the food left a lot to be desired :(

I would not know we never got to go...very disappointed
we had a great time at Nassau, Bahamas. The people there are always so welcoming. They make it very convenient for the people in wheelchairs :)