Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Birthday Cruise for my son

Sail Date: September 02, 2013

This was a last minute surprise cruise for my son's birthday. Not only was he overwelmed with excitement but this was also his first cruise ever. We had a fabulous time and are ready to go again. I have personally cruise with RCCL several times and highly recommend this cruise company. The Enchanment of the Seas was very nice, clean and plenty of activities to do.

My only complaint would be about the pool area. With this ship offering a kids splash zone, kids pool and even a deeper pool right next to the kids pool, I was annoyed with the amount of kids continully jumping and splashing in both pools. Though I realize this is a parenting issue, it would have been nice to be able to relax and enjoy one of the pools without all the kids. I do realize that there was a quite pool in the Solarium but we really wanted to be outdoors. Just wish there was a way to restrict the kids to one pool area. Other than that, this cruise was wonderful and my son will always remember it. He is still talking about how much fun we had. Thank you RCCL .......
Children's Programs N/A
Not to thrilled with Nassau, other than water activities, there is not much to do there as far as excurions.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Unless you can afford to go to Atlantis or to some kind of beach activity there isn't really much to do in Nassau

The silent party was the absolute best/funniest thing I have experienced. A must do/see for all adults....