Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Get Away!!!

Sail Date: August 26, 2013

I have been on many Royal Carribean cruises and keep coming back because of the service and attention to detail. I always find new things that enhance my experience. This cruise I found the beverage package that allowed me to purchase various beverages without breaking the bank. While vacationing I like to try new things and this beverage package allowed me to try various tropical drinks and wines but also includes juice and soda. It's a good deal.

I would recommend this short getaway as a break between longer more expensive vacations.
Nice enhancements since the last time I was on this ship.
Only went to one show.
Children's Programs Did not use.
The silent disco was a blast!!! Very unique club experience. It was a lot of fun.
Always enjoy destinations but did not use excursions.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Clean and efficient.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Lots to do. Everything from relaxation to serious water sports. Lots of seating, food and fun.
This time we went shopping. It is laid back and the people are great.

Always talk to the crew about the best things to do. They have the inside scoop.