Great Get Away!!!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 26, 2013
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
I have been on many Royal Carribean cruises and keep coming back because of the service and attention to detail. I always find new things that enhance my experience. This cruise I found the beverage package that allowed me to purchase various beverages without breaking the bank. While vacationing I like to try new things and this beverage package allowed me to try various tropical drinks and wines but also includes juice and soda. It's a good deal.

I would recommend this short getaway as a break between longer more expensive vacations.

The silent disco was a blast!!! Very unique club experience. It was a lot of fun.

Only went to one show.

Did not use.

Nice enhancements since the last time I was on this ship.

Always talk to the crew about the best things to do. They have the inside scoop.

Clean and efficient.
Lots to do. Everything from relaxation to serious water sports. Lots of seating, food and fun.
This time we went shopping. It is laid back and the people are great.