Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Experience with Royal Caribbean

Sail Date: August 26, 2013

Our family took this cruise as first timers to see if we would enjoy cruising-we did! I was concerned about the size of our stateroom (large family ocean view category F) because I'd heard how small ship cabins can be, but we were all very comfortable even when the pullman beds were down - my 7 yo found the pullman bed to be comfy but my 20 yo didn't, but she got along well enough. We all had plenty to do onboard and off and enjoyed many of the shipboard activities...the pool deck gets very crowded during peak hours but we often swam in the evening and almost had the pool to ourselves-the solarium was a lovely experience! Our time in Coco Cay was great, although the lunch was a bit frantic as we seemed to be hungry when everyone else was... all in all, we enjoyed the service we received onboard-very friendly staff and we all felt very well taken care of. We are looking forward to our next cruise!

While the breakfast at My Fair Lady was very good, service is a bit slower than Windjammers-if you are wanting to get going early-head to Windjammers! The Park Cafe also has a lot of tasty treats at all hours-my husband really enjoyed the nachos!