Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

THE GREATES FUN EVER

Sail Date: September 24, 2007

It was the third Cruise for me and second for my family. What I like the most? I like that they have clubs for all people. They have a camps for kids, different ages, they have a club for single people (which I think is very nice) and of cource they have a lot of things for a family. We had fun during all 5 days. When you are on the ship there something is going on: fun games in swimming pools, evening shows, late night addults show, competitions, dancing, casino.... It's only where we have been, but I know that there were more, I just could not be at 2 places at the same time. lol
I also liked the cabin. Because we spent all time on the boat or islands, we came into the cabin only to sleep. It always was very clean and very comfrotable bed. I have been on the other Cruises and the beds were so narrow that I was afraid that I will fall down and a bed for my son was so law that I bumped my head all the time. On this ship we had very comfortable beds for all of us and my head was safe. lol.
I love our stuff: they are very friendly and proffessional, with a sence of humour.

Pros: Difficult to say. Everything

Cons: Small sizy of interrior room

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Key West, Florida
It was our third visit to Key West. I love it very much. We had feelings that we were in 18th Century. Very different then any part of the World. It has own face. I miss the island, the "time travel to the past"
Don't Miss: I don't know. I like this Island.
Belize City, Belize
Again, our second visit. We went to Zoo and around the city. The Zoo is great. Also Jungle trip. You can see the wild animals around you, to feel that you very close to the island.
Don't Miss: I could not see how poor people live there. I would not miss it.
Key West, Florida
Don't Miss: I don't know. I like this Island.
Our second trip to Cozumel. We have been there over 2 years ago before the hericaine. And I felt sad, that most of the Port was destroyed. This time we went to Deluxe beach and enjoyed every moment of it. It was a lot of water activities for all ages, nice ocean, clean water, great service. My husband had the best massage and all his pain in the back was gone. The was was very good, sunny.
Don't Miss: I would miss Down town. 2 years ago it was different, more clean with nice restaurants, not this time
Belize City, Belize
Don't Miss: I could not see how poor people live there. I would not miss it.