Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Good spaces and food but bad management

Sail Date: November 29, 2008

I think this ship has very nice spaces and good food quality. But the guest service management is very poor and the coordination between activities are bad too. At the second day of cruise I request for an appointment with the cruise director because I have experience in cruising and I am still waiting. The activities are too short and that makes that it is impossible to make an environment to enjoy them. The restaurants are very well attended and you can feel good there. Our cabin was dirty and the bathroom with bad smell.

Pros: Architectural spaces

Cons: Bad management and coordination

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.

The only exception was the captain and crew members. The staff had only a repeating tape when you ask something.
The ship isnt well painted, it has many parts oxide. In my experience a cruise ship has to be painted in every port I didnt see it in this cruise. The public areas have good appearance but in some parts lack of cleanliness.
The cabin was good, but the stateroom attendant didnt change the linen in the whole cruise. The only exception was the towels. She was knocking the door to "clean" the stateroom too early in the morning and if you spend more time in your cabin you lose the turn to make the room.
The children activities were very poor in this cruise. Few children in this cruise, maybe in other route become better.
I think they didnt coordinate the activities. They cut the good ones shortly.
This is a good point for this cruise.