Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Mediocre at best

Sail Date: November 19, 2007

Not in the best condition, especially the Pool Deck. Dining room food was sometimes reheated and not great, plus service relatively slow. One of the ship personnel actually laughed when I told her we were ripped off by the cab driver in Jamaica, which really upset me. I will say the entertainment was outstanding, our waiter was very nice and we had a very cute and pleasant assistant waiter named Ding, who was especially nice. Also Enrico, the head waiter, was very attentive and even bought us feta cheese every night because we mentioned we liked it. Our room attendant was also especially nice. But there was very little room in the Windjammer for dining, and it was very difficult to get a table. There wasn't much on the ship for the teens to do. Also, my father's arm got slammed in a malfunctioning door and required medical treatment. Jamaica is a terrible port and we did not talk to one single person on the ship afterwards that liked it. All said they very much disliked Jamaica and would not want to go there again. All in all, I would not recommend this ship.

Pros: snorkling in Cayman and Stingray trip

Cons: JAMAICA

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.

bathrooms were not very clean and my boyfriend had a very bad experience in one of them.
Notable exception: Front desk personnel did not do anything to help when problems arose, and one staff laughing at our misfortune in Jamaica.
George Town, Grand Cayman
very clean and friendly people, although VERY expensive. 11.00 for one margarita, and not even a good one.
Don't Miss: Stingrays! Very memorable.
We really liked the Eco tour, and snorkling was wonderful. I do think they should provide a boat when going out that far as the swim back was very strenuous, and we were not warned about this. However, it was excellent snorkling and the staff were wonderful
Don't Miss: Eco tour
Montego Bay, Jamaica
The worst port I've ever visited on ANY of my cruises.
Don't Miss: STAY ON THE SHIP!