Royal Thanksgiving!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 19, 2007
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
My husband and I love the smaller ship. We met more people and never felt crowded!

I have some mobility issue so the smaller ship help me feel like I could see and do everything.

My husband and I went to dinner at the private dinning place called Chops and the food was fantastic and worth paying a little extra. This is a must for couples who want a romantic evening.

The main dinning room had good food everynight!

The only thing I did not like about Jamaica was the people who constantly ask you to buy things.
This island was so beautiful we will go just to that island someday.

Pros: The service was amazing!

Cons: That it took so long for us to book a cruise!

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!