Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

50th Birthday Cruise

Sail Date: September 25, 2006

Room Type: Suite

I loved the size of it.

Pros: Being treated very special by the staff on the boat

Cons: The excursion in Cozomel...I was very disappointed with the snorkeling

The beds could be a little softer. I have heard that the Carnavel Ships have pillow top mattresses. That would be nice for Royal Carribean to have.
I thought that our cruise director was outstanding. He kept everything exciting and fun for everyone. What a job he has. I give him a lot of credit.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
This isldand is ok, the weather was not good that day. I wish that we had been able to go to Belize instead.
The snorkeling is very disappointing. I wish I had gone to the ruines
Key West, Florida
I have been to Key West before. We just didn't have enough time there. If you like to shop or drink in a bar it is great.
Don't Miss: The snorkeling is better here but we didn't have enough time.