Great weather and scenery!

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Emerald Princess

7 Night Inside Passage With Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)

Sail date: July 01, 2018

Ship: Emerald Princess

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: D305

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

The cruise was nice as far as the weather, overly warm for being in Alaska 75-80 degrees every day. I do enjoy days at sea but the last day at sea was two days, that’s too long with nothing but bingo to do on the ship.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

I was a little shocked that they didn’t display better what was in the food. I have a food allergy to shell fish and thankfully I didn’t have a reaction but when I was eating the rise it clearly didn’t say there was shrimp in it? I went back and looked to see and it didn’t say shrimp at all.

Wheelhouse Bar

My daughter hung out here every night listening to the Irish playing band, she loved it. Very friendly people noticed her there and would acknowledge her which was very nice.

Dining Room

Our server and waiter Donald and Alan were very good. Always smiling and making us laugh.

Casino

The Casino staff were very helpful and friendly. It was like we were lifelong friends. I was in the Casino every day and the casino host’s would go out of there way to talk to me which made me feel very comfortable.

Very clean

Ship tip

Check the weather before going on.

Ports of call

Seattle, Washington

Ketchikan, Alaska

Juneau, Alaska

Skagway, Alaska

Victoria, British Columbia

We weren’t in port long enough to do anything. In and out.

Disembarkation