Baltic cruise

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

14 Night Baltic Heritage (London Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 09, 2016
Ship: Emerald Princess
Cabin Number: R237

This cruise was the most physical cruise I have ever been on.  The ports of call all required much walking and mostly on cobble stones.  My legs were killing me,  But it was fantastic.  I saw wonderful med-evil cities, castles and palaces.  I recommend it .  But be prepared for tiring days.  Tour guides gave very good history of the areas.  It is a must see.

we were too tired for much entertainment, but I heard it was good

we had a nice room ,very close to elevators
my favorite place, lots of open country and small towns. The people were very friendly
we enjoyed the slower pace of the tour in Poland