Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Third Mate

Baltic cruise

Sail Date: July 09, 2016

This cruise was the most physical cruise I have ever been on.  The ports of call all required much walking and mostly on cobble stones.  My legs were killing me,  But it was fantastic.  I saw wonderful med-evil cities, castles and palaces.  I recommend it .  But be prepared for tiring days.  Tour guides gave very good history of the areas.  It is a must see.

we had a nice room ,very close to elevators
we were too tired for much entertainment, but I heard it was good
Southampton (London), England
Zeebrugge (Bruges), Belgium
Copenhagen, Denmark
Stockholm, Sweden
Helsinki, Finland
my favorite place, lots of open country and small towns. The people were very friendly
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
Tallinn, Estonia
Gdynia (Gdansk), Poland
we enjoyed the slower pace of the tour in Poland