Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Cruise to South Hampton

Sail Date: April 02, 2016

Cruise was ok, I was not happy when I first got on board because princess had changed  my cabin number. So my luggage tags were not correct as I had preprinted my tags off the princess web site and it took hours to get my luggage. When I went to the service desk the employee named "Victoria" did not seem to care about my luggage and when I asked her why my cabin got changed she just wanted to know if I booked it through princess ? Not sure why that would matter but she was not very nice :( . The cabin I did end up in was nice. But I went from the 12th floor to the 8th floor .  All other staff was very nice and helpful . Food was good . We did not stop in the Azores because of weather . Not sure if I will sail princess again .

Princess reassigned me to E505