Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I felt like I was on a senior cruise

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Maybe it was the time of year, maybe not, but the majority of the ship was filled with 65 plus seniors.  The upside for us it was very quiet.  The downside was we felt the entertainment was also geared toward an older crowd.  Beautiful ship, wonderful service.  Food was average.

Beautiful
average, nothing special that I haven't had on other ships
crew members were great
would have liked more rock bands or modern music
to many focused on buying stuff
Islands were nice
I did love this suite. Very roomy.
Houston, Texas
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
don't get all excited about the jewelry shops. In my view the prices weren't less.

Older crowds. If you're looking for party dancing and rock music this is not the ship.