I felt like I was on a senior cruise

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2015
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: D425

Maybe it was the time of year, maybe not, but the majority of the ship was filled with 65 plus seniors.  The upside for us it was very quiet.  The downside was we felt the entertainment was also geared toward an older crowd.  Beautiful ship, wonderful service.  Food was average.

average, nothing special that I haven't had on other ships

to many focused on buying stuff

would have liked more rock bands or modern music

crew members were great

Beautiful

I did love this suite. Very roomy.

Older crowds. If you're looking for party dancing and rock music this is not the ship.

don't get all excited about the jewelry shops. In my view the prices weren't less.