Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Baltic Heritage

Sail Date: July 26, 2014

I did like the Baltic Heritage experience because of the region that was covered. This was a lovely experience, one I will forever remember and cherish for the rest of my life. This ship is very beautiful, no doubt about that, perhaps the reason she is called......"Emerald Princess" , very beautiful indeed!! I will sail with her again!!!

Beautiful ship
Food and Dining They had a lot of sea food and vegetarians meals as well
Cabin was too small for three people compared to other ships with similar cabin
three people only...room attendant our dinner waiters....the best!!!
Entertainment did not do much, was tired after a full day of excursion
Children's Programs had adult children
liked the countries visited, wonderful experience!
Southampton (London), England
nothing!
Oslo, Norway
Too expensive and the "hop on/off bus is a rip off
Goteborg (Gothenburg), Sweden
Stockholm, Sweden
Beautiful....love it!!
Copenhagen, Denmark
Zeebrugge (Bruges), Belgium
Love it!!! went crazy shopping!!!

I loved when the elevator announced the name of the floor and the way the captain spoke about the ship. Each time when he described the ship, "The Beautiful Emerald Princess", I grew to love her more!!!