Baltic Heritage

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

14 Night Baltic Heritage (London Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 26, 2014

I did like the Baltic Heritage experience because of the region that was covered. This was a lovely experience, one I will forever remember and cherish for the rest of my life. This ship is very beautiful, no doubt about that, perhaps the reason she is called......"Emerald Princess" , very beautiful indeed!! I will sail with her again!!!

They had a lot of sea food and vegetarians meals as well

did not do much, was tired after a full day of excursion

had adult children

three people only...room attendant our dinner waiters....the best!!!

Beautiful ship

Cabin was too small for three people compared to other ships with similar cabin

I loved when the elevator announced the name of the floor and the way the captain spoke about the ship. Each time when he described the ship, "The Beautiful Emerald Princess", I grew to love her more!!!

nothing!
Too expensive and the "hop on/off bus is a rip off
Love it!
Love it! will go back!!
Beautiful....love it!!
Love it!!!
Love it!!! went crazy shopping!!!