excellant cruise

Dawn Princess Cruise Review to South Pacific

Contributor Level: Third Mate

29 Night Around Australia (Sydney Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2016
Cabin Number: D307

I would take this cruise again just to see more of Australia. The trips Princess offered were varied and helped show different aspects of this country.  I thoroughly enjoyed ll the interaction with the animals.Big Smile

I needed more time at the zoo
The wait for the semi submersible was not good. A ticket to get on at a specific time would be better. Otherwise I had to stand in line and wait my turn and I could have wondered around and seen more.
very hot
no organized for our trip into town
Loved the tour and the beach