Dawn Princess Cruise Review to South Pacific

Third Mate

excellant cruise

Sail Date: March 09, 2016

I would take this cruise again just to see more of Australia. The trips Princess offered were varied and helped show different aspects of this country.  I thoroughly enjoyed ll the interaction with the animals.Big Smile

more time at the zoo would have been nice
Sydney, Australia
Brisbane, Australia
I needed more time at the zoo
Airlie Beach, Queensland, Australia
The wait for the semi submersible was not good. A ticket to get on at a specific time would be better. Otherwise I had to stand in line and wait my turn and I could have wondered around and seen more.
Port Douglas, Australia
Darwin, Australia
very hot
Lombok Island, Indonesia
Broome, Australia
no organized for our trip into town
Fremantle (Perth), Australia
BUSSELTON (MARGARET RIVER), AUSTRALIA
Loved the tour and the beach
Albany, Australia