Crown Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Review of Crown Princess Trip to Mexican Riviera

Sail Date: November 28, 2015

I thought it was a great trip.  Service was great.  Cabin was great.  The entertainment was outstanding!  I loved the ship.  I'm not big on buffets as I usually eat in the dining room.  However if you are a buffet person, this one sucks.  Try another ship.  Poor quality, poor variety, and layout will not handle congestion.

Excellent layout, clean, great steward
Embarkation was slow with long wait on gangway. Made up for it on disembarkation. I've never seen smoother
great dining room - pitiful buffet