Crown Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Just about perfect!

Sail Date: November 28, 2015

easy embarcatation onto ship, way too many activities onboard to try, did the "early dining" very nice! Loved the cities, especially cabo San Lucas ( the last stop, but the nicest town  of the three, my own opinion...we got the "unlimited drink" package ( beer/wine/mixed drinks up to $10 each) it worked out really good for us...I pounded down 6 to 8  brewskis daily , with coffee and soda in the morning; the Mrs. Did the capa coffee drinks, and Merlot in the pm...even @ around  $700 for both of us for the week , that only means $70 daily for two people...sounds crazy, but with a glass of vino @ 8 and a beer at 6 bucks...a very good deal ...it ( the package) also prepays the tips for all those drinks. If you are not an "imbiber" this info would not mean anything to you, but a lot of folks like to cut loose on the ship!  The only minor irritations for me was the fact that you had to go up to the "drive inn movie screen"  by the pools to see the NFL games, one night it was very windy, and I would rather have watched it in my room...but I know that it how they make their cash on drinks... (No worries, I had the drink package!)  loved the spa, but it IS very pricey! Felt like the "spa" package (all 7 Days admission into the steam room ) for an extra 50 per person ) wasn't that great of a deal. (Only did the sauna/steam room twice during the week...might be a real good deal if you hit the spa every day. Did not do any of the "specialized dining" but if you are a foodie that option is their for you...I was GREAT with the early regular dining...still had the lobster, and snails ( don't know how to spell Es car go !) cruising is our favorite vacation by far...not everybody likes not being in "control" ...but for me...hey! There is a 70's music trivia contest in the club fusion bar in 15 minutes!  The wife signed us up for a 5k...Let's go! Getting of of the ship was much better than Carnival in Alaska a few years ago...Thanks princess for a great Vaca!

Love the balcony...we searched and found the week after thanksgiving was a very inexpensive week, one of the best deals all year