Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Had a Great time!

Sail Date: August 07, 2006

This was both my first cruise and honeymoon and my time with you has left a life time lasting memory that my wife make me promise to do this at least once every year or every other. I gladly promised

Cons: Short Port Visits

Royal Naval Dockyard, West End, Bermuda
Excursion was great but only left 1.5 -2 hours to review the port.
Don't Miss: Did not have time to go anywhere after the excursion. We just walked around for a while and had to return to the ship. I will not do the excursion in this port next time.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Royal Naval Dockyard, West End, Bermuda
Grand Turk Island
Don't Miss: Non Yet.
Grand Turk Island
Don't Miss: Non Yet.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Went out on my own. Visited the private beach at the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Had a couples massage.
Don't Miss: Drakes Chair