Had a Great time!

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 07, 2006
Ship: Crown Princess
This was both my first cruise and honeymoon and my time with you has left a life time lasting memory that my wife make me promise to do this at least once every year or every other. I gladly promised
Don't Miss: Non Yet.
Don't Miss: Non Yet.
Excursion was great but only left 1.5 -2 hours to review the port.
Don't Miss: Did not have time to go anywhere after the excursion. We just walked around for a while and had to return to the ship. I will not do the excursion in this port next time.
Excursion was great but only left 1.5 -2 hours to review the port.
Went out on my own. Visited the private beach at the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Had a couples massage.
Don't Miss: Drakes Chair
Don't Miss: Drakes Chair
Excursion was great but only left 1.5 -2 hours to review the port.

Cons: Short Port Visits