Costa Magica Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Cruise review

Sail Date: June 22, 2014

Too many people for my taste but nice cruise anyway.  Expected an upgrade with my "upgradable single room" for more than $2,000 but did not get a balcony.  Cannot understand why the crew puts loungers away so early - they should be available (at least some of them) all night.  Also, definitely do not understand the strict limitation on the times that the waterslide is open.

Food was awesome!!
My cabin was nothing like the one shown == single beds and no sofa. No balcony either

Great mojitos!