Slightly disappointed

Costa Luminosa Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Baltic (Stockholm Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 18, 2015
Ship: Costa Luminosa

Embarkation and disembarkation was great.  I was unable to get coffee after dinner (without a charge) and they were going to charge me for regular water at dinner.  I've never known a cruise line to do that.  I'm not sure my sheets were changed once during our entire cruise.  I thought the buffet was pretty sparse compared to all other cruise lines.  I didn't like the fact that they charged for room service.  I felt like they were nickel and dimming me on the cruise.  I highly doubt that we will ever do another Costa cruise.

The cabin was fair at best. Like I said earlier, I don't think our sheets were changed once during the cruise.