Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Wht food?

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

I've been on several cruises with different companies and Costa is the worst experience I've ever had.

When food was available, which was extremeley limited in it's hours, it was nearly uneatable. There were times when I wandered around the ship looking for something to eat other than what they called Pizza to be available. The food in the dining area was so aweful we couldn't eat it on some evenings.

limied and aweful
Casablanca, Morocco
Cadiz (Seville), Spain
by far our favorite
Lisbon, Portugal
Was sick so unable to enjoy
Valencia, Spain In bed sick so didnt go ashore

This is the only cruise I've been on where our group LOST weight because the food was so bad!