Wht food?

Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

9 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 01, 2013
Ship: Costa Fortuna

I've been on several cruises with different companies and Costa is the worst experience I've ever had.

When food was available, which was extremeley limited in it's hours, it was nearly uneatable. There were times when I wandered around the ship looking for something to eat other than what they called Pizza to be available. The food in the dining area was so aweful we couldn't eat it on some evenings.

limied and aweful

This is the only cruise I've been on where our group LOST weight because the food was so bad!

hd good time
enjoyed our day
by far our favorite
Was sick so unable to enjoy

Valencia, Spain Did not visit port

In bed sick so didnt go ashore