Costa Fascinosa Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Second Mate

Never travel on Costa Fascinosa

Sail Date: April 07, 2013

This was the worst cruise I have ever taken. The ports were great but the ship was terrible. I did not like the food they served and the service they provided was not up to par. It took 12 hrs just for someone to fix my toilet. The entertainment they provided was not interesting. Wish they had more to do on the ship. I spoke with other passengers and they said that they did not enjoy this cruise either. They cruise other cruise lines and said this one was the worst. If your only wanting to see the ports then this is for you. I did love the ports but a couple of times they were late getting this set up so that took away time in the ports. Check in was a nightmare, everything was disorganized.
Took along time for it to be cleaned and we had to call a few times for someone to come clean it.
Did not care attitude
Nothing interesting to watch
Don't have kids
Nothing exciting to do
The only thing good about this cruise
Venice, Italy
Loved it
Bari, Italy
Not so interesting
Katakolon (Olympia), Greece
Was nice took the train in, 20mins, got to see the town and Olympia, this is the better way, 12 euros
Izmir, Turkey Excursion are far away so purchase one if you want to see something
Istanbul, Turkey
Everything is close together, loved it. Can be expensive
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Go to the bar Buza, it's on the side of the mountain. Love this place.

Don't take this cruise ship, only tip I can give.