Never travel on Costa Fascinosa

Costa Fascinosa Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Eastern Mediterranean (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 07, 2013
Ship: Costa Fascinosa
This was the worst cruise I have ever taken. The ports were great but the ship was terrible. I did not like the food they served and the service they provided was not up to par. It took 12 hrs just for someone to fix my toilet. The entertainment they provided was not interesting. Wish they had more to do on the ship. I spoke with other passengers and they said that they did not enjoy this cruise either. They cruise other cruise lines and said this one was the worst. If your only wanting to see the ports then this is for you. I did love the ports but a couple of times they were late getting this set up so that took away time in the ports. Check in was a nightmare, everything was disorganized.

Terrible

Nothing exciting to do

Nothing interesting to watch

Don't have kids

Did not care attitude

Average

Took along time for it to be cleaned and we had to call a few times for someone to come clean it.

Don't take this cruise ship, only tip I can give.

Loved it
Not so interesting
Was nice took the train in, 20mins, got to see the town and Olympia, this is the better way, 12 euros

Izmir, Turkey Did not visit port

Excursion are far away so purchase one if you want to see something
Everything is close together, loved it. Can be expensive
Go to the bar Buza, it's on the side of the mountain. Love this place.