Don't go unless you are homeless!

Costa Classica Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

7 Night Croatia Greece Montenegro (Trieste Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 12, 2013
Ship: Costa Classica
Cabin Number: GUAR

I don't even know where to start! The ship was one of the ones Columbus used when he discovered America! The food was just barely edible! The breakfast buffet was a complete joke! I have never had orange juice that was clear liquid. The only saving grace of this cruise is the iternary it offered. Dany (our room steward) was very friendly but over all I would not take this cruises again unless I was homeless with no bridge to go under. BTW people are allowed to smoke where ever they want so if you don't like smoking take a gas mask with you.

Argostoli, Kefalonia, Greece Did not visit port