Coral Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Second Mate

A Bucket List Must

Sail Date: May 14, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Voyage of the Glaciers is a must for young and old. It is awe inspiring. The only place I have been that compares is the Alps. I hope to go back again and take my family.

Love the mini suites, 2 TVS
Would not go thru Vancouver as immigration and boarding were a nightmare, Will try leaving from a US port next time
Children's Programs Did not use
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
immigration was a nightmare
Ketchikan, Alaska
buy all your trinkets here as I found it the least expensive of all ports. Also bought a wonderful "Alaska" jacket for $19.95 here.
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Cruise Glacier Bay
make sure you have warm clothes to stand on open top decks and take lots of pictures
Cruise College Fjord, Alaska
Whittier (Anchorage), Alaska

no special tips as everything on Princess has always been perfect for me