Princess Alaskan Land/Sea Cruise Vacation

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Voyage Of The Glaciers Southbound (Anchorage To Vancouver)
Sail Date: May 21, 2016
Ship: Coral Princess
Cabin Number: B216

I particularly enjoyed Glacier Bay and the Yukon Bus tour.  I thought the lunch buffet was not particularly enjoyable....the overall setting and types of food available were not appealing to me.  The ship had some water leakage issues early in the cruise but these were finally repaired.  Our staeroom was very nice....much better than I expected.

The cabin was roomy and very comfortable.

Try to get Hector as your head Waiter in the Provence Dining Room...he is a wonderful singer.

The traffic is terrible in Vancouver....if taking a bus tour be sure there is enough time allowed to get to the airport. Also the weather is wet and cool....wear sensible shoes and clothes.