Coral Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Princess Alaskan Land/Sea Cruise Vacation

Sail Date: May 21, 2016

I particularly enjoyed Glacier Bay and the Yukon Bus tour.  I thought the lunch buffet was not particularly enjoyable....the overall setting and types of food available were not appealing to me.  The ship had some water leakage issues early in the cruise but these were finally repaired.  Our staeroom was very nice....much better than I expected.

The cabin was roomy and very comfortable.
Whittier (Anchorage), Alaska
Cruise Hubbard Glacier
Cruise Glacier Bay
Skagway, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
The traffic is terrible in Vancouver....if taking a bus tour be sure there is enough time allowed to get to the airport. Also the weather is wet and cool....wear sensible shoes and clothes.

Try to get Hector as your head Waiter in the Provence Dining Room...he is a wonderful singer.