Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

The best cruise line

Sail Date: March 26, 2016

This was our 6th. cruise with Princess and it was great. They treated us very well. Food was superb and the shows were excellent. We took tours in every city. There were lots of things to do in the ship. The Coral was the best ship in the float.

Cabin / Stateroom Excellent
In and out was like a breeze
The Coral was my favorite ship. The ceramic, the wood, the chairs in the pool were made out of wood, not plastic. Really nice decorations
I love their excursions, I always go with them, plus you have the guaranty that if something happens, they will wait for you.
Lots of things to do: seminars, arts and crafts, etc, etc
Los of shows, plus a magician, pianist, etc. Nice clothes. You had a variety to choose. We went to all.
Absolutely everybody was nice.
Delicious. The lobster was great, and the desserts outstanding.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Oranjestad, Aruba
I loved the architecture. This was our second time in Aruba.
Cartagena, Colombia
This was my favorite city by far. The tour was excellent. We went to the fort, the Inquisition Palace, The Emerald Museum, the Naval Museum, the Church of San Pedro Malver, and walked around town. Very complete tour. We just loved everything we saw. Vendors were not pushy at all. Good bargains.
Panama Canal (Cruise Into Canal)
MY husband loved it. It took 2 hours to get to Gatun lake since the ship started to cross it
Colon, Panama
Just to shop. My husband loved going in the tour to the new and old Panama Canal.
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
WE took a tour in a boat, we saw spider monkeys, sloths, Then we walk around and saw different kinds of flowers.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I did not enjoy it. They were to pushy to sell stuff and were rude if you did not buy it. I wont be back.

There are to many tips to share. Food was great, and I loved the ship.