The best cruise line

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

10 Night Panama Canal Partial Transit (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2016
Ship: Coral Princess
Cabin Number: C519

This was our 6th. cruise with Princess and it was great. They treated us very well. Food was superb and the shows were excellent. We took tours in every city. There were lots of things to do in the ship. The Coral was the best ship in the float.

Delicious. The lobster was great, and the desserts outstanding.

Lots of things to do: seminars, arts and crafts, etc, etc

Los of shows, plus a magician, pianist, etc. Nice clothes. You had a variety to choose. We went to all.

Absolutely everybody was nice.

The Coral was my favorite ship. The ceramic, the wood, the chairs in the pool were made out of wood, not plastic. Really nice decorations

Excellent

There are to many tips to share. Food was great, and I loved the ship.

I loved the architecture. This was our second time in Aruba.
This was my favorite city by far. The tour was excellent. We went to the fort, the Inquisition Palace, The Emerald Museum, the Naval Museum, the Church of San Pedro Malver, and walked around town. Very complete tour. We just loved everything we saw. Vendors were not pushy at all. Good bargains.
MY husband loved it. It took 2 hours to get to Gatun lake since the ship started to cross it
Just to shop. My husband loved going in the tour to the new and old Panama Canal.
WE took a tour in a boat, we saw spider monkeys, sloths, Then we walk around and saw different kinds of flowers.
I did not enjoy it. They were to pushy to sell stuff and were rude if you did not buy it. I wont be back.