My last cruise!

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Helpful Vote: 1

10 Night Panama Canal Partial Transit (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2016
Ship: Coral Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: D407

The first three days was great. Then I got sick. I never left the ship the whole ten days on board. I spent more time in the medical center than any other place. I had pneumonia. But the medical team was really good.

Dan and Uri was really good waiters. they went way beyond to make dining special.

Our cabin was great. It was our first balcony room. Jeffery took really good care of us. And with me being sick, that was a lot of extra work for him.