Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

My last cruise!

Sail Date: March 26, 2016

Room Type: Suite

The first three days was great. Then I got sick. I never left the ship the whole ten days on board. I spent more time in the medical center than any other place. I had pneumonia. But the medical team was really good.

Our cabin was great. It was our first balcony room. Jeffery took really good care of us. And with me being sick, that was a lot of extra work for him.
This was the fastest and easiest ever.
We had to cancel all because I was sick.
Dan and Uri was really good waiters. they went way beyond to make dining special.