Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

wonderful staff. Clean rooms, polite interaction with all staff.

Sail Date: March 26, 2016

I had an amazing time.  The staff who attended to our rooms were so understanding and professional, polite and courteous in a way that made my experience on this cruse so enjoyable.  I had an opportunity to talk to them and I just felt like they were there to cater to my every wish.  I felt like they were friends and family   It was sad to leave when it came time to return home .I love the human aspect of the cruise.  In certain areas the staff were allowed to talk to us.  In the  buffet dinning area not so much.  I guess it was because they had so much to do and was always on the move to attend to other customers.  I must say that they were still polite.