Good ship, great views

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Voyage Of The Glaciers Southbound (Whittier To Vancouver)
Sail Date: August 12, 2015
Ship: Coral Princess
Cabin Number: P503

We struggled at first because Princess would not give us room assignments but once we insisted, we liked where we were and felt better knowing where we would be. The staff was not as friendly as we had ons previous Carnival cruise. They were nice enough but not the outstanding friendliness we had experienced before. We did manage to find one lovely, cheerful waiter that we stuck with! There were two morning were loud ship repairs were being done and it woke is up around 7:30 or 8am. I hate being woken up when I can sleep in on vacation. The food was not as tasty as I had hoped either but I figured it must be hard to feed so many. We still loved our time on the ship and the Alaska sights were amazing. Mark the Naturalist was a favorite as he pointed out all the wonders we were seeing and taught us about bears and whales. Also was a pleasure to run into him on the ship. The magician and comedian shows were horrible but the dance shows were cute. We had a good time. Thanks for showing us Alaska Coral Princess!

They were not happy I wanted to hang out in kids Club with my nervous child. I was frustrated they wanted me out but in the end they let me stay. They should know all kids are different and have different needs, insecurities.

Lived movies, pizza and ice cream plus kids activities!

Not much to see in this town with 187 people. Stop in Girdwood on way to Whittier from Anchorage at the Wildlife Sanctuary if you can.
So worth seeing!
Best part of the trip for us!!
River raft was calm but fun.
Favorite city! Tram was great!