Coral Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Not all that great

Sail Date: June 07, 2014

First of all the food stinks, I know I am a picky person but on a breakfast buffet how many kinds of eggs do you need to serve, one day we had three kinds of egg on one side of the bufet line. As for the pork that was served, some was still  red on the inside, I was always lead to believe that you dont serve pork red. I talked to the head person of the buffet, he seamed like he wasnt interested in my complaint, also i wrote a review to Princess cruise line, no respond back as of yet..Most of the activites on the ship was to try to sell you something,(jewelry, paintings,clothing) If i wanted to shop I could have stayed home.

As far the land excursions  off the ship we did the Taksanuk mountain trail 4x4 This was a great time, cookies on the way up the trail was great also the fish and chicken dinner at the cabin was great food. the people that put it on did a wonderful job!!!! The mendenhall glacier and whale quest excursion was fun we seen whales and the glacier was beautiful. Both was well worth the money

food stinks!!!! in the buffet
great room attendant. balcony room was roomy
Most of the staff and servers were great except for the buffet manager( did not get his name) avoided me after my complaint
game shows fun, bingo ok cost more money
mostly trying to sell you something
Takshanuk mountain trail 4x4 and mendenhall glacier an whale quest Great!!!! Great!!!!!!!
Whittier (Anchorage), Alaska
train to ship transfer
Cruise Hubbard Glacier
beautiful scenery
Cruise Glacier Bay
beautiful scenery
Skagway, Alaska
Takshanuk mountain trail by 4x4 .(Haines alaska) wish we could have spent more time there
Juneau, Alaska
mendenhall glacier and whale quest Seen whales, beautiful glaciers and waterfalls
Ketchikan, Alaska
lighthouse tour and totem pole eagle excursion

Lido deck ice cream and pizza bar good. Servers were really nice.
Also the bar and sandwich place outside the casino has real good snacks.