My Coral Princess experience

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Voyage Of The Glaciers Southbound (Whittier To Vancouver)
Sail Date: May 24, 2014
Ship: Coral Princess
Cabin Number: B514

The cruise itself was wonderful, the best sleep I have had in a long time.

However, I was put out for about 10 hours due to a small flood in my office, I asked about it and all I got was it would take another hour to dry. No compensation or anything, I had to get ready for our dress up night.

The showers on this ship are way, way to small.

Staff on the cruise were wonderful, especially in the dining room

Half the ship was sick with the flu or colds.

Dining room food and staff great

n/a

Waiter- Joel Catipan and Jr. Waiter David Flores

old ship, leak in the room,

There was a small flood in my room, that took over 8 hours to dry, inconvienced, due to having to get ready for dress up dinner,
Showers way to small....

Go to the dining room, people in the buffet do not know how to cover their faces when they cough or sneeze

Beautiful
What an awesome adventure
Love it here
Would like more time here,