Coral Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

My Coral Princess experience

Sail Date: May 24, 2014

The cruise itself was wonderful, the best sleep I have had in a long time.

However, I was put out for about 10 hours due to a small flood in my office, I asked about it and all I got was it would take another hour to dry. No compensation or anything, I had to get ready for our dress up night.

The showers on this ship are way, way to small.

Staff on the cruise were wonderful, especially in the dining room

Half the ship was sick with the flu or colds.

old ship, leak in the room,
Dining room food and staff great
Waiter- Joel Catipan and Jr. Waiter David Flores
n/a
Kind of pricey for what you got
There was a small flood in my room, that took over 8 hours to dry, inconvienced, due to having to get ready for dress up dinner,
Showers way to small....

Go to the dining room, people in the buffet do not know how to cover their faces when they cough or sneeze