Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

A Fabulous 16 Days on the Coral Princess

Sail Date: April 28, 2007

We had a wonderful 16 days aboard the Coral Princess. My significant other and I both almost felt "at home" on the ship. It was kind of sad when it was time to disembark. The crew kept the ship as clean as is possible at all times.
The food was all right, not fabulous, but edible and tolerable.

The activities aboard ship were wonderful- something for everyone- impossible to be "bored". We're ready to cruise again!

Pros: I loved the activities on the days at sea. I thought the Entertainment Crew was wonderful. I also thought that everyone employed by the Coral Princess tried to please the " cruisers". I also thought the ship was kept very clean at all times.

Cons: I disliked the coffee, which is a very important factor in my life. I think somehow better coffee could be served. It was the most disappointing aspect of the cruise. The other aspect I disliked was that everyone is almost pushed into spending a lot of extra money aboard and on shore.

Recommends Coral Princess? Yes!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Montego Bay, Jamaica
WE DON'T LIKE JAMAICA.
Huatulco, Mexico
i'M NOT CRAZY ABOUT MEXICO , ALTHOUGH WE TOOK A BOAT RIDE AND HAD A VERY PLEASANT TIME
Oranjestad, Aruba