Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean

Good Cruise

Sail Date: April 23, 2016

We were on the Summit years ago and the food and entertainment was much better than this time around.  The food was not as good as it was years ago.  Coffee never was hot.  The shows could have been much better.Sad

We were happy with our room and where it was located.

We got to meet Captain Kate and she was just charming. My husband & I were shopping on the ship and she was chatting with my hubby and when I turned around and saw who he was talking to I was so excited. I felt like I met the Queen of England made my cruise very special.

1 Comment