Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

disappointing cruise experience

Sail Date: September 21, 2013

1.  food quality was awful: most things were so salty the first 3 days.  Chef did not

consider a large contngency of Chinese and Japanese passengers (which he should have known from passenger list) and had nothing but noddles and fried rice everyday.  The "congee" was almost the consistency of mashed potatoes.

2.  Crew behind buffet line were not trained or not qualified to serve:  did not speak or understand enough English;  did not know what they were serving in front of them;  did not know who is next in line...

I waited a few days before writing so I could forget some other below par issues.

I am sorry but I will not recommend the Summit to anybody I know.