Had a great time

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 23, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Summit
What made this trip good is the souther Caribbean ports. All wonderful in its own way. The ship was constantly being clean an was very well kept. It was by far a cleaner and more luxurious ship than my previous cruises on another cruise line. The crew is very friendly and hospitable. Unfortunately our luggage did not make it to the ship until the end of the 2 day (1st port stop). Concierge offered to provide me a tuxedo and my wife a gown so that we could attend formal night at no charge to us. That was great! The only reason I did not rate this a 5 is because I felt the formal diners were not up to par compared to my previous cruises. I believe they want the cruiser to purchase the specialty dining options.

The quality of food in the formal diner could have been better.

Plenty to do if your up to it.

Nice shows.

Did not use

Very friendly

Very luxurious and clean

Very clean and comfy.
Swim with the turtles
Do not choose Rodney Bay beach to many hustlers selling local product
Rained on us :( did not see to much beach sunshine
Oriental Beach is beautiful