Great Cruise

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean

6 Night Bermuda & Caribbean Southbound (Cape Liberty To San Juan)
Sail Date: October 23, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Summit
The Cruise was excellent. We enjoyed the trivia and games. Our son enjoyed spending time in the Fn Factory and my husband and I loved the whirlpool and sea salt pool. Family Movie Night was great. It just happened to be our son's favorite movie. My husband and I really enjoyed comedian on board. But the best part was Franco. He was our awesome waiter.

Pink beach!
Sky Ride was awesome!

Pros: Trivia, Games, Lots of Activities for both me and my child

Cons: show times..I would have preferred the shows would be scheduled for after the late dinner

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!