Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: August 15, 2010

The ship is poorly designed compared to other ships I have been on. The quality of the food was bad in the dining room and especially at the buffet. We kept getting excuses as to why but it only got worse. The staff was disorganized and dinner always took a very long time between courses. However, the entertainment was good. The staff that I dealt with was always friendly and likeable. I was really surprised that my Celebrity cruise was the worst cruise that I ever took. I was really looking forward to an upscale experience and it was the opposite.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Food, Ship layout

Recommends Celebrity Summit? No.